We are the right strategic partner to add value to your client’s relationship
For the past 15 years, First American Bank has been proud to serve the HSA needs of clients nationwide. Agents and brokers who wish to provide these benefits to their individual, mid-size or large group clients can count on exceptional support from First American Bank's Broker Program and Account Team. We offer HSA and HSA PLUS options, and our experienced team can offer your clients the following support:
- Facilitated individual and employer HSA implementation
- Informative employee communications to drive engagement
- Dedicated contact with our HSA Account Team
- Toll-free support at (866) 449-1150
- If your clients are located in the Chicago area, our team will make an onsite presentation. We'll distribute and collect completed applications and answer any questions.
- Employee HSA Guide
- Health Savings Account Sales Flyer
- Employer Guide: Comprehensive guide detailing enrollment, contributions and disbursement options.
- Employer Contribution Form: For employers to use when making contributions for employees (employee pre-tax and employer contributions).
- Sample Employer Verification Letter
- Why Choose an HSA
- Sample HSA Payroll Deduction Authorization Form
- HSA FAQs
- Eligible Medical Expenses: Example list of qualified medical expenses
- Health Savings Account Request for Transfer Form: Transfer your existing HSA with another financial institution to First American Bank
- Health Savings Account Plus Funds List
To learn more about how First American Bank's HSA program can add value to your current client offering, please contact an account manager at (866) 449-1150.
|Minimum Deductible||2019: $1,350
|Maximum Out-of-Pocket||2019: $6,750
|Contribution Limit||2019: $3,500
|Catch-up Contribution (55 or older)||2019/20/21:
Frequently Asked Questions
Deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses index annually, adjusting for inflation. All qualified medical expenses are used to reduce the plan's deductible, before the insurer starts paying claims (preventive care excluded). HSAs help reduce the overall cost of the plan's deductible due to their tax advantages and long-term savings/potential growth.
These amounts index annually, adjusting for inflation.