Our trust services provide customized solutions
Our clients hold assets in trusts for many different reasons. Some of the most common trusts could positively affect your financial situation. We would be happy to further discuss your options.
- Revocable Trust: Provides protection upon incapacity and avoids probate for assets properly re-titled into trust ownership.
- Qualified Domestic Trust: Marital deduction is allowed for non-citizen spouse.
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trust: A Qualified Terminable Interest Property (QTIP) Trust will provide a lifetime income for your spouse and also allow you to retain ultimate control over who receives the property in the trust after your spouse's death.
- Credit Shelter Trust: Created upon death to reduce estate taxes, divides estate into two parts at first spouse’s death. One part passes outright to the surviving spouse while the other part is placed in a credit shelter trust.
- Spendthrift Trust: Trust assets are protected from the beneficiary's creditors.
- Special Needs Trust: Provides for the needs of a disabled individual.
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Guaranteed by Any Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit