Ca$hTrac for commercial online banking customers makes business banking faster and easier by directly linking your organization with a complete range of First American Bank Treasury Management services. With Ca$hTrac, you have control over all your banking activities.
User-friendly, secure access to your banking information is at your fingertips 24 hours a day - through your Internet connection and browser. Security is provided through the use of SSL (Secured Socket Layer) technology and 128-bit encryption, as well as multiple layers of user authentication. Please review our Security Awareness and Best Practice documents as well as other information located in the Business Fraud Prevention page of our website.
Ca$hTrac Features and Services Available:
- Dashboard - Welcome page for quick reference and links to information and activities important to each user.
- Alerts - Delivered via e-Mail or Text Message, including:
- Balance notification to alert when balances reach a threshold (i.e. OD, less than $500, etc.)
- Account Activity (i.e. deposit made, ACH received, etc.)
- Approvals needed for electronic payments (for both ACH and Wires)
- ACH or Wire Transfer notifications
- Electronic Report delivery (for e-Statements, EDI reports, and NOC reports)
- Reporting - Display all account information for checking, savings, and loan accounts with options to access real-time, same day or previous day balances and transactions.
- Images - All paper account activity, including checks deposited and paid.
- Book Transfers - Save time and money by transferring funds between accounts.
- ACH Transactions - Initiate debits or credits up to 30 days in advance, including payroll direct deposit, vendor payments or tax payments.
- Wire Transfers - Initiate wire transfers to any bank in the world in most currencies via our secure site.
- Stop Payments - Issue stop payment instructions online and verify the outstanding or paid status of checks.
- Positive Pay - View images of Positive Pay exception checks so it is easier to identify and return checks that are not authorized.
- eStatements - Conveniently retrieve statements online for reconcilement well before they would arrive by mail.
- Custom Views - Select and sort custom displays of your account history.
How your company benefits:
- Manage all of your First American Bank accounts from the convenience of your office or home.
- View daily reports providing up-to-date, direct access to your account information.
- Create custom reports to aid in your reconcilement activities.
- Export account information for easy use in accounting and reporting functions.
- Maintain peace of mind with secure technology and dedicated technical support.
Consider this service if your company:
- Wants banking activities to be more efficient and available 24 hours a day.
- Requires the flexibility to maintain unique user rights and limits.
- Needs custom reporting and data exporting capabilities.
- Wants to process payroll in-house.
- Wants the ability to send payments electronically.