My 401(k) Plan Participant
Websites that may help you with your retirement questions:
- Taxpayer Information – www.irs.gov/individuals
- Plan Participant Information – www.irs.gov/retirement/participant
- 401(k) Plans - www.401k.org
- All daily-valued plan participants have access to on-demand statements. Click here for instructions.
- Help screens are available on each page of the Participant website.
Here's what you can do after you log-in:
- Check your Personal Rate of Return - which will show you how your investments are doing
- Utilize the Retirement Calculator - which will provide your anticipated funding needs
- Check your Funds:
- Transfer Funds
- Rebalance Funds
- Read Prospectus
- View and print custom statements, including disclosures (statement page 2)