My 401(k) Plan Sponsor
Click on the following links for valuable resources from the Department of Labor, IRS, 401(k) Help Center, Profit Sharing Council of America and more.
- Plan Sponsor Information – www.irs.gov/retirement/sponsor
- Plan Sponsor Information – www.dol.gov/ebsa
- Fiduciaries – www.dol.gov/ebsa/fiduciaryeducation
- Employers – www.dol.gov/dol/audience/aud-employers
- Plan Sponsor Council of America - www.psca.org
- 401(k) Tips and Information - www.401khelpcenter.com
2016 Qualified Plan Limits have been released. Please check the Educational Resources page for additional information.
|Maximum 401(k) Deferral Limit||$18,000||$18,000|
|Maximum 401(k) Catch-up Contribution (age 50 and older)||$6,000||$6,000|
|Annual Addition Limit (total contribution allowed)||$53,000||$53,000|
|Annual Compensation Cap||$265,000||$265,000|
|Social Security Taxable Wage Base||$118,500||$118,500|
|Dollar Threshold for Highly Compensated Employee (look back year)||$120,000||$120,000|
|Maximum IRA Contribution||$5,500||$5,500|
|Maximum IRA Catch-up Contribution||$1,000||$1,000|
Some things you will see after you log in to your Plan-specific site:
- The opening page (Account Information) provides an overview of your Plan, as well as contact information and links to other areas of the site.
- The Reports page provides access to reports of Plan activity. Click on the "view reports" tab for recent information, or "generate reports" for other time periods.
- If you need to look up information for a particular participant, the Transactions page has helpful information.