My 401(k) Plan Sponsor
- Plan Sponsor Information – www.irs.gov/retirement/sponsor
- Plan Sponsor Information – www.dol.gov/ebsa
- Fiduciaries – www.dol.gov/ebsa/fiduciaryeducation
- Employers – www.dol.gov/dol/audience/aud-employers
- Plan Sponsor Council of America - www.psca.org
- 401(k) Tips and Information - www.401khelpcenter.com
- 2014 Qualified Plan Limits have been released. Please check the Educational Resources page for additional information.
|Maximum 401(k) Deferral Limit||$17,500||$17,500|
|Maximum 401(k) Catch-up Contribution (age 50 and older)||$5,500||$5,500|
|Annual Addition Limit (total contribution allowed)||$52,000||$51,000|
|Annual Compensation Cap||$260,000||$255,000|
|Social Security Taxable Wage Base||$117,000||$113,700|
|Dollar Threshold for Highly Compensated Employee (look back year)||$115,000||$115,000|
|Maximum IRA Contribution||$5,500||$5,500|
|Maximum IRA Catch-up Contribution||$1,000||$1,000|
- ANNUAL NOTICES for Calendar-Year Plans: Required annual notices (Safe Harbor, Default Investment Option, Participant Fee Disclosures) should be distributed to participants no later than December 2, 2013.
Coming Soon: 2013 Plan Year End Compliance packets will be e-mailed in December. Please be sure to add your relationship manager's e-mail address to your address book to ensure timely delivery.
Some things you will see after you log in to your Plan-specific site:
- The opening page (Account Information) provides an overview of your Plan, as well as contact information and links to other areas of the site.
- The Reports page provides access to reports of Plan activity. Click on the "view reports" tab for recent information, or "generate reports" for other time periods.
- If you need to look up information for a particular participant, the Transactions page has helpful information.