Our team in Aurora, IL, is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 3054 E. New York St. in Aurora, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
3054 E. New York St.
Aurora, IL 60504
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
I’ve been banking with First Am Bank for almost 20 years! I love not only that they are a local bank but that they have great customer service that is accessible and prompt. My branch in Aurora has an amazing and friendly team, that goes out of their way to help. I highly recommend them!
I have had good experiences with the staff but their website is junk. Its the worst old non user friendly site i have ever been to. I fear only a few things and the occasional times I need to use this site is one of them. Hours and hours of my life wasted on the phone for their problems. PNC bank does not have these issues. I'm moving my accts back to them.
I found that the personal banker was so helpful and willing to make sure everything was understood as I began to shift from one bank to First American. My personal banker even did a follow-up a week after opening my accounts to see if I had any questions and if I was comfortable so far with the transactions. First American is very attentive to their consumers.
Horrible bank, very misleading with their monthly fees and horrible customer service. Charged me $10/month fee for two years without notifying me and said they can’t do anything about it. Spoke to the manager and she was rude. Definitely don’t recommend this bank. Please use Chase or other bank.