Our team in Chicago, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 356 W. Armitage Ave. in Chicago, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
356 W. Armitage Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Parking available
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
The review pertains to their local business performance: they do not maintain their store front at all. Broken beer bottles, garbage and abandoned bicycles are the mainstay at this location. For the last 2 months remnants of a broken beer bottle were on the Armitage side and now a second bottle has fragments all over the first 20 feet of Sedgwick. Prior to that, garbage consistently resides by the postal box and a vandalized bicycle has been on their bike rack for months. Seriously?! Take some pride in your business and make it less a hazard zone. imo