Our team in Elk Grove Village, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 721 Meacham Road in Elk Grove Village, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
721 Meacham Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Terrible company to work for, no training and absolutely no support. Management and HR are worthless and couldn't care less. Beware and be leery.
Started with the Bloomingdale location, no issues. Moved and now go to Elk Grove also no issues. Every employee literally says hello as you walk in feeling extremely inviting and they do remember you.
0 customer service at this loctaion.. Did not even try to help or make it right .
The workers here are very kind. They always remember my dad and I when we come in. They are very helpful and answer all of our questions.