Our team in Naperville, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 3024 Reflection Drive in Naperville, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
3024 Reflection Drive
Naperville, IL 60564
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
I am extremely pleased with banking at First American Bank! The staff is always friendly and helpful! Any issues I have are resolved quickly! First American Bank is a great place to bank!!!
This is the greatest bank I have worked with, because they know what customer service really is.
To say I am a fan of First American Bank is an understatement. I am a super fan of bank manager, Pablo Encinas at the Naperville Crossings branch. In August of 2020, I went to my bank, (A big bank that uses 3 letters in it's name) and asked for help getting a PPP loan for my small business. I was told they had cut off applications with 2 weeks before it ended. Pay attention small business owners, don't take no for an answer. I called First American Bank, and asked to speak with the manager, he told me he could help me, but I didn't have an account at his bank. I told him if he helped me I would move not just my business account, I would move my other 7 accounts to First American. In good faith I opened a business account immediately. I got the PPP loan. Pablo and the staff at the bank are kind and helpful. I am loyal when I get amazing service, this branch gives amazing service. Oh yeah , I moved my other 7 accounts. Put your money where it matters, First American Bank. Ask for Pablo, and tell him Jean sent you!
The whole banking experience here is amazing everyone here has personally helped me in some way and it's always a great friendly almost family like experience