Let us guide you through an overview of our new Online and Mobile Banking platform including first-time login, dashboard, managing your profile, accounts and settings.Watch Video
We’re upgrading to a cleaner, simpler, more secure platformYou asked, and we listened! First American Bank is excited to announce the launch of our new Online and Mobile Banking experience. Starting on Monday, August 15, you will experience a cleaner, simpler, and more secure digital banking platform for all your mobile and online banking needs. To ensure a smooth transition, we’ve summarized key dates and put together helpful resources. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and confident when logging in for the first time.
Access to the Bill Payment service will be discontinued at 8 a.m. CT. Payments cannot be added or edited until August 15; please be sure to schedule any payments ON, OR BEFORE, August 7. Payments previously scheduled to be made between August 8 and August 15 will be processed as scheduled.
Between August 12 and August 14, Online Banking and the mobile banking app will be available in View Only mode. Balances and transactions will continue to update; however, please complete any anticipated transfers before August 12.
August 15 at 9 a.m. CT
The new First American Bank digital banking experience will be live. You will need to download the new First American Bank mobile app and log in to the new system by following the instructions that were sent to you via email.
Zelle® will be available throughout the new digital banking experience.
- Bill Payment: The Bill Payment service will NOT be available between 8 a.m. CT Monday, August 8, and 9 a.m. CT August 15, please be sure to schedule any payments ON, OR BEFORE, August 7. Please review payees and payments upon access to the new system. A separate communication will be sent to affected customers with more details.
- eBill: For improved security and routing purposes, the eBill service will need to be reestablished for available payees.
- Popmoney: Popmoney will not be available after August 7.
- Person-to-Person Payments: Beginning August 16, you will be able to use Zelle® or Pay-a-Person to transfer money to individuals.
- External Transfers: For security purposes all transfers to non-First American Bank accounts scheduled to occur after August 12 will be cancelled. Any desired transfers to or from accounts not with First American Bank will need to be reestablished in the new system. Micro deposits will need to be verified PRIOR to external transfers to and from other financial institutions. Additional information will be sent via email in the coming weeks.
- Scheduled Transfers: While most scheduled and recurring transfers will be converted to the new system, some may need to be reestablished. Please review all payments and scheduled transfers upon access to the new system. Additional information will be sent via email in the coming weeks.
- Deposit-Only Accounts: Deposit-only transfers will not be converting to the new system.
- Mobile Deposits: You may continue to make mobile deposits through the current mobile app through August 14. Please download the new “First American Bank” mobile app starting on August 15. Cutoff time for mobile check deposits is 5 p.m. CT. Funds deposited by 5 p.m. CT will generally be available the following business day. The deposit will appear in your transaction history on the business day after it is deposited.
- Text Banking: For security reasons, Text Banking will be discontinued on August 15. Although the text banking feature will no longer be available, real-time alerts will keep you informed of balances and monitor account transactions. Alerts will be delivered to your email or text message using the new SMS Short Code 53608. Additional information will be sent via email in the coming weeks.
- Alerts: You will need to reestablish your alert choices in the new system. Our new debit card alerts will notify you two times: 1) when a transaction is processing to your account and 2) when the transaction has posted to your account. Alerts can be created in the mobile app or through online banking. Simply choose an account from the dashboard and select “Alert Preferences.” Additional information will be sent via email in the coming weeks.
- QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint:The upgrade will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks, Quicken and Mint software.
- August 14: A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date because transaction history might not be available after the upgrade.
- August 15: Please complete the remaining steps on the conversion instructions below. You will need to deactivate/reactivate your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current QuickBooks and Quicken accounts set up with the new connection.
- Hide Accounts: All accounts in our records on which you have an ownership interest are connected to your customer profile. Our enhanced digital experience will enable you to “Hide” the accounts you do not wish to see through “Settings.” To hide any of your accounts, click on the account you wish to hide, select Settings. From the mobile app, turn off the buttons next to “Show in App” and “Show balance and activity.” From a browser, turn off the buttons next to “Display in online and mobile banking” and “Show balance and activity.”
- Account History: The last 120 days of transaction activity will be available, additional activity will be added as it occurs.
- Periodic Statements: The previous 15 months of eStatements will continue to be available for your reference in the “Documents” section.
- Transactions: On the new dashboard screen, the transaction list includes transactions from all your accounts. You may view transactions from specific accounts by clicking on the account name.
- Snapshot Balance: Although the Snapshot balance feature will no longer be available, our new app will give you balance information in real-time.
- A modern, consistent look and navigation simplifying how you manage your accounts and move money.
- A sleek new mobile app.
- Zelle®, a fast and easy way to send money to family and friends using just a U.S. mobile number or email address*.
- Personal Financial Management tools at your fingertips! Create budgets, track spending, and design your own saving plan.
- Personalize your experience by arranging the dashboard in a way that makes the most sense to you.
- Chat with First American bankers securely.
- Real-time transaction alerts delivered to your mobile device.
- Biometric authentication on enabled devices.
- Use well known Authenticator Apps to verify your identity.
*Terms and conditions apply. The Zelle® related marks are used under license from Early Warning Services, LLC.