Let us guide you through an overview of our new Online and Mobile Banking platform including first-time login, dashboard, managing your profile, accounts and settings.Watch Video
We upgraded to a cleaner, simpler, more secure platform
You asked, and we listened! First American Bank is excited to announce the launch of our new Online and Mobile Banking experience. You will experience a cleaner, simpler, and more secure digital banking platform for all your mobile and online banking needs.
- Visit our website, www.FirstAmBank.com, to sign in from any device, or visit the App Store or Google Play and download the new “First American Bank” mobile banking app.
- Enter the username (formerly known as Login ID) you previously established unless you received specific communication that your username must be changed.
- In the password field, enter your temporary password that was previously provided via email.
- Establish a new password: Follow the prompts to establish a password for the new system.
- Confirm your email: once your password has been updated, a one-time verification screen will generate requesting to verify the email address that we have on file. Check your email for the verification code, enter it on the screen and then click “Verify.”
- You will also be asked to set up Two-Factor Authentication, to help safeguard your account. Once this information is entered, you'll choose to receive a one-time verification code by either 1) Text message to the mobile number entered, 2) Automated phone call to the phone number entered, or 3) Authy or other authenticator app
You only need to complete this process once. Your login credentials will be the same whether you log in from a computer or the app!
Take advantage of our new digital solutions
All of the convenient tools highlighted below can be found within our new Online Banking and Mobile Banking app. Give them a try!
Easy Account Access
See recent activity, account balances, check images and search transactions.
Deposit a check without a trip to the bank.1
Transfer to and from your First American Bank accounts and other institutions.
Pay Bills and People
Pay bills and your friends in one place and set up e-bills for added convenience.
A fast and easy way to send money to friends and family.2
Debit Card Controls
Activate your debit card, report a card lost or stolen, change your PIN and set travel alerts.
My Money Manager allows you to build a budget, stay on track, and plan for your future.
Use Messages within Online Banking as a quick, easy, and secure way to get your questions answered.
View and download electronic statements and notices.
Stay on top of your accounts by setting up balance and transaction alerts.
Organize Your Transactions
Add tags, notes and images.
Find Locations and ATMs
Find branch locations and surcharge-free ATMs*.
First American Bank Digital Banking Video Tutorials
Below you'll find quick video tutorials on how to use our First American Bank digital banking services.
1Mobile Deposit is subject to eligibility requirements and deposit limits.
2Terms and conditions apply. The Zelle® related marks are used under license from Early Warning Services, LLC.