A combination of extreme versatility and exceptional security
It's common knowledge that debit cards help you shop conveniently at stores worldwide and access cash from thousands of ATMs. But there are other advantages. You can also use your card to buy online, to make person-to-person payments and to track spending through monthly statements detailing card use. Best of all, your finances and personal data are protected by cutting-edge chip technology and other anti-fraud services.
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Access thousands of surcharge-free partner ATMs*
- No interest payments on debit card purchases
- Personal identification numbers (PINs) offer privacy protection and curtail unauthorized card use
- Mastercard®'s Zero Liability Protection guarantees that you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made if your debit card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used
- Link your First American Bank Mastercard debit card to Mobile Wallets for faster store checkouts
The First American Bank Mastercard debit cards have embedded microchips that help fight fraud. This technology has proven to be effective worldwide in preventing unauthorized persons from gaining access to cardholders' financial data. And finally, chip cards are easy to use.
- At retailers with chip-enabled terminals, insert your card and follow the prompts on the terminal
- At retailers without chip terminals, swipe your card and proceed as you normally would
- If you're shopping over the phone or online, provide your card information the way you always have when you’re ready to make a purchase
*Available to all Mastercard® debit card users with the exception of Health Savings Account customers. Look for the Allpoint and Presto! logos to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer multiple debit cards based on your account. Below are the purchase limits for each:
|Account Type||Purchase Limit|