This high interest checking account is automatically loaded with features when you sign up. It's the checking account for those who deserve the best in financial freedom.
For a limited time, when you open an Optimal Checking account with direct deposit, you can get a $250 cash bonus4 on us! Hurry, offer expires July 31, 2019!
- Free First American Bank Mastercard® debit card
- Access to 55,000 surcharge-free Allpoint and Presto! ATMs1
- Free mobile and mobile deposit2
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free front check images in statement
- Free checks3
- Unlimited check writing
- One overdraft fee reversal per year
- No direct deposit or transaction requirement
- $100 minimum opening deposit ($2,500 minimum daily balance to avoid monthly fee)
- Tiered premium interest rate account; compounded daily and credited monthly
- Overdraft protection options available
Get started saving today! To open an Optimal Checking account, visit your local branch or call 847-952-3700.
(1) Available to all Mastercard® debit card users with the exception of Health Savings Account customers. Look for the Allpoint and Presto! logos to ensure your transaction will be surcharge-free. (2) Mobile Deposit is subject to eligibility requirements. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Visit firstambank.com/mobilebanking for complete details. (3) Specialty Blue style, one box per order, customer pays tax and delivery. (4) Open a new checking account between May 1 and July 31, 2019 and meet the transaction requirement. Account must have at least $500 in direct deposits from a paycheck, pension, or government benefit during one of the first two statement periods to receive a $250 cash bonus. The bonus will be paid to the account on the statement date for the statement period in which the direct deposit first appears. $100 minimum to open. One per household. Available to new checking account customers only. Not available for existing checking account customers or customers whose checking account was closed in the past 6 months. Limited to individual, joint, and trust accounts only. Legal entity and public funds accounts are not eligible. Bonus amount will be reported to the IRS as interest paid to you on IRS Form 1099-INT. If your account is closed within the first 6 months of opening, the bonus amount paid to the account will be debited from the account balance. See Schedule of Fees for Consumer Accounts for other account fees that may apply.