Fingerprint Authentication for Mobile Banking
Fingerprint Authentication for First American Bank's Mobile Banking app is now available on compatible Android™ and Apple® devices and allows you to quickly and securely log in using your fingerprint. It’s a convenient and safe method of authentication – replacing the need to type in your Login ID and Password to access your account(s).
To use this feature, first be sure you have the following:
- The latest version of the First American Bank Mobile Banking app - your device may automatically update the app or you can find the update in the Android or Apple app stores
- Fingerprint Authentication / Touch ID® are enabled within the Settings on your mobile device
Activating Fingerprint Authentication is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to First American Bank’s Mobile Banking app using your Login ID and Password.
- Select the options menu located in the upper right hand corner.
- Select ‘Fingerprint Authentication’.
- Create a device name (Ex: Mary’s iPhone) and enter your Login ID and Password. Then, click ‘Enroll’.
- Fingerprint Authentication is now enabled for the First American Bank Mobile Banking app! You’re ready to log in quickly and securely.
- The next time you log in, confirm your identity by scanning the fingerprint registered on your Android or Apple device. Lightly place your finger on the home button to access our Mobile Banking app.
Questions? Click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in to First American Bank’s desktop site using your Online Banking Login ID and Password.
- Select the ‘Profile’ icon at the top of the page.
- Select ‘Manage Fingerprint Authentication’.
- Select the delete icon associated with the lost or stolen device.
Apple, iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.