Common List of Payees
Make the Switch to First American Bank
We all have bills to pay...
Here are some common companies our customers usually pay on a monthly basis. If you have already arranged or are looking to arrange an ACH debit with any of the companies below, these links will be helpful. You can either follow the directions on each website or you can use our Automatic Payment Transfer Form (ACH Debit) and mail it to the company.
- ComED - www.comed.com
- NICOR - www.nicor.com
- People's Energy - www.peoplesgasdelivery.com
- NIPSCO - www.directlinkeservices.com
- Comcast - www.comcast.com
- WOW! - www.wowway.com
- RCN - www.rcn.com
- DirecTV - www.directv.com
- Tivo - www3.tivo.com
- AT&T - www.att.com
- Sprint - www.myaccount.sprint.com
- Verizon - www.verizon.com
- US Cellular - www.uscellular.com
- ATT/Cingular - www.wireless.att.com
- T-Mobile - www.t-mobile.com
- Visa - usa.visa.com
- MasterCard - www.mastercard.com
- American Express - www.americanexpress.com
- Discover - www.discover.com
Don't Forget! - Here are some examples of other bills our customers pay on a monthly basis:
- Car Payments
- Mortgage Payments
- Home Equity Loan Payments
- Health Club Payments
- Insurance Payments
It's also a good idea to take a look at your last several bank statements to make sure you identify any other ACH debits that we have not listed.
Make sure you keep your old account open until the ACH debits and credits have cleared your new account. This process can take up to 60 days.