- Determine the maximum mortgage amount that the applicant can afford by using the Loan Submission Form to analyze the applicant’s income and debt to prequalify them for the loan.
- Order a Flood Hazard Determination for First American Bank from Accurate Group. List the lender as:
First American Bank
80 Stratford Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
- If the application submitted is for a Home Equity Line of Credit, the originator must provide the following items to the applicant:
- Email or fax the following required RESPA items to First American Bank to initiate the application:
- Email or fax the following items prior to approval:
- Home owners insurance binder
- Copy of current 1st mortgage statement
- Previous appraisal (All appraisals will be reviewed by an approved First American Bank appraiser)
- Purchase agreement (if applicable)
- If it is a simultaneous closing, notify First American Bank of the closing time and location and coordinate the closing with First American Bank.