To access top tier mutual funds in all asset classes, First American employs a range of resources and level of expertise you won't find anywhere else. These include an extensive database of analytical information from which we can do extensive quantitative and qualitative fund analysis. Funds are selected on a number of criteria, which include:
- Continuity and experience of the portfolio managers and research analysts
- Clarity and consistency of the stock selection process
- Diversification by sector, industry and security
- Consistency of investment returns relative to market indexes and peer groups
- Risk characteristics of the fund relative to market indexes and peer groups
First American has access to fund managers and conducts due diligence meetings. We monitor the funds continuously and will change funds if they fail to meet our performance and risk criteria.
This fund selection and monitoring process also supports our Asset Allocation Model Portfolios, the fund offerings for 401(k) plans, and the Target-Risk Funds.
|Not FDIC Insured||Not Bank Guaranteed||May Lose Value|
|Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency||Not a Bank Deposit|