Our team in Addison, IL, is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 1780 Fullerton Ave. in Addison, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
1780 Fullerton Ave.
Addison, IL 60101
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Good bank . No lines .
Took forever to open an account. Barely used the account , had one online transaction a month and just a few purchases . Had about 5 uber charges all in a row from a fake account across the country and had to undergo an investigation . Then had to wait for some forms , then had to sign them and wait some more. In the meantime the fraudulent charges went through even though I alerted the bank that they were fraud before they went through. Nearly 1 weeks later I am still waiting for the fake charges to be credited back to my account. Would not recommend this bank for more than just the interrogation (investigation) , their website is slow and archaic.
Terrible company to work for, no training and absolutely no support. Management and HR are worthless and couldn't care less. Beware and be leery.
Joined the First American Bank about 3 weeks ago and my experience has been great! The team got me setup quickly and explained how the account works :) The bank also sent me a Thanksgiving card so sweet! The bank teller is also very nice as I stop by often to make deposits Definitely recommend this bank to anyone in the area.
Glad I read all these reviews. Going to bank somewhere else.