Mobile payment systems are fast, safe and secureIt only takes a few moments to link your smartphone or tablet to your First American Bank Mastercard® debit card. After that, you won't need your wallet when you pay for in-store or in-app purchases. Just tap or swipe your device against the electronic payment terminal and you'll be out the door faster than ever.
- Use your Mastercard debit card to pay at over one million U.S. locations that accept mobile payments
- Get all of the same benefits your card offers, including the added protection of Mastercard Zero Liability*
- Security safeguards ensure that your payment information is never shared with merchants or stored on your device
- Learn more about Google Pay™, Apple Pay® or Samsung Pay® and download the free apps
*Certain restrictions may apply. Learn more about Zero Liability here.
Apple Pay works with iPhone 6S and Apple Watch™. Visit http://www.apple.com/apple-pay/ for a list of other compatible Apple Pay devices.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay is compatible with select cards and Samsung devices. Visit samsung.com/pay for details.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Google Pay is compatible with NFC and HCE-enabled devices running KitKat 4.4 and above. Learn more at pay.google.com/about.
Android, Google Pay and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reduces declines
- Helps to ensure on-time bill payment
- Provides better cardholder and merchant service
- Prevents late fees and service disruptions