Our team in Chicago, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 33 W. Monroe St. in Chicago, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
33 W. Monroe St.
Chicago, IL 60603
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency on-hand
- Coin counting
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
I have had my land trust with First American for years so when looking for a home equity loan I went to them. They offered great rates and went out of their way to help me. I recommend them to everyone.
Please believe the reviews and save your precious time and look elsewhere. Just to set up a simple account plan to waste an hour plus asking you every personal question to the point that you feel like you were targeted as a money launderer. It got so ridiculous to open an account that after suffering through nearly an hour, I decided my time was not worth what these jerks put me through for a simple checking and savings account.
Find out yourself.