Our team in Darien, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 2013 75th St. in Darien, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
2013 75th St.
Darien, IL 60561
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Great people working here. Have been a customer for a long time. No issue at all.
The staff are always very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. I appreciate their hard work.
Worst bank on the planet. They are, for no or their reason than to lower their costs, keeping their lobby closed, save for appointments because of covid, yet somehow the grocery stores are managing to stay open. When I tried to make an appointment I was asked why I didn’t just used the drive through. I have banked here for the last decade, and today is my last day as a customer.
Worst bank in the area. They’re so rude. I hate going there but I’m changing banks. Went to Chase , wayyy much better now.