Our team in Dundee, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 218 W. Main St. in Dundee, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
218 W. Main St.
Dundee, IL 60118
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Safe Deposit Box
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Friendly & helpful staff, & great rates
Excellent bank with friendly helpful people our experience setting up our line of credit was great! We will work with them again...
Khalil Smith and the First American Bank team are helpful, professional, and courteous. Thank you for all you do!
This is a great bank! I am a coin collector and have gone here many times for coin rolls, whenever I walk in, the tellers recognize me and are extremely nice to me. Their setup for social distancing is good and safe too!
Nice place friendly and fast