Our team in Kankakee, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 101 Meadowview Center in Kankakee, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
101 Meadowview Center
Kankakee, IL 60901
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Safe Deposit Box
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Frendly and Helpful Staff. Answered all questions.
I was very upset when I came into my local bank. I had made a very bad mistake while online. I opened a email that took over my computer. The people that helped me at my bank were so good and very understanding. I felt so dumb for falling for this scam but they were so nice to me and made me feel better and not so upset. They then took action immediately and shut down my accounts, and saved my money. They have been so helpful since and have checked on me to make sure I am ok when it comes to the new accounts that they opened for me . This is to me the kind of people that we need in this world. Thanks to Karla and another young women who I do not have her name for all the help and consideration they had for me.
Very nice place to do banking good parking I will go back again.
This bank is frustrating...7.50 charge to cash a check even if the person who wrote it has account there...ridiculous.