Our team in Lake Villa, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 500 E. Grand Ave. in Lake Villa, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
500 E. Grand Ave.
Lake Villa, IL 60046
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Safe Deposit Box
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
We've banked with our local Lake Villa branch of First American Bank for over 20 years now. The customer service is second to none. Can't recommend them enough. We've had personal and company accounts with them, we've used FAB for our mortgage, for an equity loan, for notary services. They're always helpful and honest. It's rare that we actually go into a bank anymore, but when we want/need to, they are a great team of people to work with.
I am a customer of Chase Bank and am pretty comfortable with there level and the fact they charge for everything. My mother had failing health and I started doing her banking which was at First American. I couldn’t believe the level of service I received. When it came time to open a business account I gave First American a try and I was not disappointed. I felt I had a banking partner who advised and helped me with all my banking needs. First American is a great bank - so unlike Chase. It was easy to give them 5 starts!
Been doing business with them nearly all my adult life without a single issue.
I've been a customer of the Lake Villa location for probably 30 years, and the customer service has been exemplary the entire time. The people here go out of their way to help and get to know their customers. Great location, with plenty of parking and drive-thru lanes. This bank normally opens at 8am, a wonderful change from the normal 9am of many banks. Highly recommended.