Our team in Lake Zurich, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 33 S. Rand Road in Lake Zurich, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
33 S. Rand Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Recently, we decided to switch our personal accounts to First American Bank. Branch Manager Gabriel Ortiz made the process very smooth and easy. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. We are glad to experience such customer service and very happy of our decision to give this Branch a chance. Thank You Gabriel !
I have had such a great experience with this bank! I live in another state and the bank Manager, Tara, has helped me navigate through some difficult times providing a way to take care of a loved one’s accounts while traveling back and forth. What a wonderful, personal, service they provide!
I have been a customer since this bank Opened more than 20 years ago. The people there have always been warm.and very thoughtful.and helpful. I now live in Florida but I.continue to.bank at FAB! There are no branches here where I live but that does not deter me! I bank.online and still call my bankers here if I.have any issues I can't.solve myself!
Everyone at the Lake Zurich office is great. Also have worked Mark Frighetto too who has been great. Great company to partner with as your bank and lender
Very helpful staff, very friendly, convenient and efficient.