Our team in Oak Lawn, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 6200 W. 95th St. in Oak Lawn, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
6200 W. 95th St.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
First American is a great 'above & beyond' bank. I've maintained a great banking relationship for my personal and business accounts for 22+ years with them. Personal customer service like no other bank (seriously) - always happy (and do) recommend this bank to clients and friends. Keep up the great work!
The staff are great very professional and friendly. I would recommend first American bank
At the beginning of August, I came to this branch to open a checking and savings account. Since I was opening the accounts with a check, the funds wouldn't officially be in the accounts for a few days, so I had to pay for my checks. I was told it would take 2-3 weeks to receive them. It's the middle of September and I haven't received them. I called and left messages twice for Maria Cazares, the senior rep who set up my account, to check the status of my order. She never returned my calls. Tired of being ignored, I called the customer service number. Delores (customer service agent) told me checks were never ordered! She offered to order the checks for me rush delivery and hopefully I will have them by the beginning of next week. Very poor customer service. I would not recommend doing business at this branch.
Always a pleasant transaction with the professional staff at this location. Happy New Year!!!