Our team in Orland Park, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 14245 La Grange Road in Orland Park, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
14245 La Grange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Closing my account ASAP i’m being charge fees associated with my checking account that I wasn’t told when opening it. every time I’ve had a question no one seems to be able to know the answer and then they give me an attitude for getting upset because they don’t know how to do their job. I shouldn’t have to speak to three different people about a service fee that I’m being charge for. I have a few were the checking and savings account with different banks this is by far my worst experience. I deposit it cash in the ATM thinking I would get credit for it so I can pay my bill and now they said it’s going to take a day or so Well it’s in more than that where the hell is my money.
They are so helpful in all my services coming here to bank There hospitality is the best and attending to all my questions. That have to answer about finances for loans and etc. They all are the best here
Great group of bankers