Our team in Riverside, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 15 Riverside Road in Riverside, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
15 Riverside Road
Riverside, IL 60546
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency on-hand
- Coin counting
- Safe Deposit Box
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
The People and environment are Amazing don’t get me wrong! But when it comes to the banking portion, like the app, the ATM’s at the Branches, and the overall functionality of the banking is just very obsolete compared to where all other banks are at with the advanced and always updated technology. Like I use a lot of apps that require you to like your bank account through Plaid which helps link your bank with the app. Well I can not find First American Bank on Plaid so therefore I can not use a lot of the apps that I was using when I had Chase Bank. With them I always was smooth sailing everything was so technically advanced where with Fist American Bank, which I am now banking with because I moved and this is a lot closer to me then chase. But I’m just sort of disappointed with the switch and losing all the advance technological things I had before. I had Zelle just right there in the chase app to send and receive money easily. There is just so much more you could be doing for us First American Bank! PLEASE STEP IT UP FIRST AMERICAN BANK🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I know that if you guys did start advancing the technology and the app and updating and just keeping up with the times, you guys would be doing 4-5x as good as your doing now. That’s all from me. So please make my banking a little easier and advanced please.🙏🏼
My experience over many many years has only been positive. It is what a neighborhood bank should be like.