We can expedite access to various loans and lines of credit that can help take your business to the next level.
Explore SBA 7(a) and International Trade Loan options
SBA 7(a) Loans offer competitive rates to new and existing small businesses. The government-backed program is delivered through commercial lenders such as First American Bank, and provides up to $5 million for everything from managing daily operations to purchasing land and equipment. As an SBA Preferred Lender, our in-house underwriting and approval combined with our nationally recognized expertise will make First American a valued partner for the road ahead.
- Purchase machinery, equipment, furniture and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Purchase owner-occupied real estate, including land and building
- Construct a new building or renovate an existing building
- Acquire an existing business
- Refinance existing business debt, under certain conditions
- Finance long-term working capital needs
- Standard 7(a)
- Export Express
- Export Working Capital Program
The International Trade Loan Program offers up to $5 million for fixed assets and working capital for small businesses that plan to start or continue exporting.
- Loans are available if your small business seeks to expand existing export markets or develop new export markets.
- Loans are also available if your small business has been adversely affected by import competition and can demonstrate that the funds will improve your competitive position.
- Borrowers may use loan proceeds to acquire, construct, improve, or expand facilities and equipment to be used in the U.S. to produce goods or services involved in international trade, and to develop and penetrate foreign markets.
- Funds also may be used to refinance an existing loan.