Buying a home or using the equity in your home for large expenses can be complex. Our experts break down the latest housing trends and tips so you can make the best choices for you and your needs.
Get a degree from our Lending University
You gave 100% for your country. We can do the same for your home financing.Veterans Affairs (VA) Loans are one way a grateful nation shows appreciation to veterans, active-duty service members and their families. Qualified applicants can finance up to 100% of their home's purchase price and benefit from many other friendly mortgage loan terms. Contact a First American Bank mortgage loan officer in Illinois, Wisconsin or Florida to get started.
- VA Loans are issued by First American Bank but are backed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Little to no down payment and no private mortgage insurance
- Low interest rates and closing costs
- No bank origination fees
- Borrowers can pay off their home loan at any point without a pre-payment penalty
- Seller assistance is allowed to help with closing cost
The staff know my wife and me by name and we're always treated courteously and professionally. I see no need to bank anywhere else.Share Your Story
First American has been our bank going on almost 20 years. Never an issue- always friendly no matter which location. Great customer service!Share Your Story