Teach your children that saving is as important as spending
At First American Bank, we make it easy to put young people on a smart financial path. Our Minor Savings Account is a perfect place for children to put their allowance or cash gifts from relatives, and for teens to deposit paychecks from their part-time jobs. Even better, it offers a great opportunity for parents to teach financial lessons that will last a lifetime.
- Account designed for children under age 19
- No monthly fees
- Interest is compounded daily, credited monthly
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Build up your child's savings by scheduling automatic transfers from your checking account
- Free piggy bank when account is opened
- Open account by visiting a First American Bank branch
The routing number for Health and Benefits Accounts (HSA, FSA, HRA, QTA) is 067015928.