Our benchmark is helping our clients be who they want to be
First American Bank's fixed-income strategies focus on Short-Term and Intermediate bonds. We construct client portfolios with an emphasis on the income stream generated, the bonds' changing market value, and the overall credit quality of the portfolio. All of our portfolios are actively managed relative to a market benchmark that is consistent with our clients' overall investment objectives.
- In creating bond portfolios, Wealth Management Group professionals consider such critical factors as quality, income needs and taxes.
- Our traditional fixed-income strategy typically utilizes bonds with maturities ranging up to 10 years.
- Our Short-Term strategy generally involves securities with maturities up to three years. This strategy is ideally suited for investment objectives that require large cash allocations, or for institutional cash positions.
- Clients utilizing these portfolios are typically institutions, non-profits, or government entities.
- We construct customized portfolios that meet a client's desired criteria while adhering to the bank's credit quality policy.
Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value | Not Guaranteed by Any Government Agency | Not a Bank Deposit