Online Banking makes it easy for you to take control of your finances. Navigate quickly and easily through the information. Customize your view! Everything you want in an online tool that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Enroll today!
Online Banking Features:
- Account-to-Account Transfers - move money between your First American Bank account(s) and your account(s) at another Financial Institution
- Running Balances - see the balance in your account after each transaction is processed
- Secure Messaging - send or receive secure messages between Customer Service, including attachments
- Statement Delivery - flexible options for electronic statements
- Alerts - send account alerts to multiple email addresses
- Security - help prevent fraudulent activity on your account
- Authentication for bill payment and account-to-account transfers
- Security alerts designed to notify you when certain activities occur
- Personalized security image - upload your own or choose from our gallery
- Change your Login ID periodically to prevent unauthorized access
- Reset your challenge questions
- Easy Navigation and Functional Design
- Customizable home screen
- Quick links to move you quickly for most frequently used services
- Hide accounts you no longer wish to view
- Make principal payments to loans
- View check images in a deposit
Online Bill Payment
With First American Bank Online Banking services, you have the flexibility of paying your bills online. Whether it's a one-time bill or a recurring payment like your mortgage. It's fast, easy and secure.
View, print and save your eStatements, which are PDF versions of your First American account statements. eStatements are free and easy for you to access via our Online Banking service.
The following browsers are supported by our Online Banking system and should be used for optimal performance. Some areas of our site may require the use of Macromedia Flash or Adobe Acrobat Reader. Other browsers and operating systems may work effectively; however, we do not test against them and therefore your experience may vary. We regularly monitor and test browsers to ensure the highest security standards.
We support the two most recent versions of the following browsers*:
- PC/Windows Browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- MAC Browsers:
*Browsers much also support Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2 or higher encrypted communication.