Our team in Carpentersville, IL is ready to assistFriendly professionals at First American Bank's branch at 261 S. Western Ave. in Carpentersville, IL, provide the answers and assistance you need. With access to checking and savings accounts, wealth management solutions, health savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans, financial education and more – we’re here to help you achieve your goals. Stop by to get started with opening an account or applying for a loan. Keep in mind, you also can manage your accounts anytime through Online and Mobile Banking.
Contact InformationFirst American Bank
261 S. Western Ave.
Carpentersville, IL 60110
Monday - Friday: 09:00 to 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 13:00
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM accepts deposits
- Foreign currency exchange
- Coin counting
- Full service drive-up
- Illinois License Plate Renewals. You'll need:
- Illinois Vehicle Registration Renewal Notice
- Registration renewal fee and $8.00 First American Bank processing fee will be due at time of purchase. Late fees assessed by Illinois Secretary of State may apply.
- Cash payment is required from all non-customers.
- Please note, the registration address must be current. If the address needs to be updated, the renewal will need to be processed by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Business Banker by appointment
- Wealth Management Advisor by appointment
Once again, I feel compelled to offer a review of First American Bank. With accounts at several different banks, First American Bank is Number One on my list, and my hat is off to John Gilligan, Sr. Personal Banker at the Spring Hill Mall location, for putting it there. He has set the customer service bar at its highest. Courtesy, attention to detail, understanding, and respect, along with a smile and a friendly disposition, are among the qualities which John displays while addressing any issue I may have and bringing those issues to finality with my complete satisfaction.
Five stars and two thumbs up to Khalil Smith at the Spring Hill Mall location! Respect, courtesy, patience, understanding, and excellence in customer service must be at the heart of his core values. My expectations were exceeded in my quest for answers concerning a serious issue with my debit card and associated account.
Returned call immediately. checked on issue quickly